Liz Cheney Polls: Liz Cheney likely to win 12% of Presidential Election Vote
Liz Cheney: 28.7%
Harriet Hageman: 65.7%
Observations and Insights: Liz Cheney Polls Wyoming
- In the campaign’s final days, there is no hope for Liz Cheney. The last Mason Dixon Poll provides more insight into Liz Cheney’s Problems. 63% of likely primary voters disapproved of Liz Cheney’s decision to serve in the Jan 6th committee, and 61% believe that serving in the committee has prevented Cheney from dealing with important Wyoming issues.
- Only 27% of Wyoming’s Likely GOP Primary voters believe that the Jan 6th committee was carrying out an impartial investigation
- Her Trump-endorsed counterpart Harriet Hageman has been constantly campaigning on the road and accusing Liz Cheney of being distant to Wyoming and ridiculing her for excessive involvement with the Jan 6th Committee even calling her out as a DC Diva.
- In the latest Mason Dixon Liz Cheney Poll among likely primary voters in Wyoming, only 27% approved of Liz Cheney’s performance. 32% of those who intend to vote for Harriet Hageman are doing so because they support Hageman (University of Wyoming Survey) while 40% vote for Hageman because they oppose Liz Cheney
- While Cheney appears to be outperforming amongst women, there is an overall sense of betrayal amongst Wyoming GOP voters that has become very difficult for Cheney to overcome
- Liz Cheney’s strategy to try winning Moderate Republican and Democratic party crossovers also appears to be stalling
- Only about 70k of 260k Wyoming voters voted for Joe Biden in 2020. The latest University of Wyoming survey has reported that only 8% of Likely GOP Primary voters are Democrats
- While Liz Cheney leads Harriet Hageman by a wide margin on Google, much of those search requests are negative in intent (as evidenced by social media sentiment), and many of them also appear to be by Democrats. For example, Cheney leads the most in the Jackson Hole region, a county that Joe Biden won in 2020 by a huge margin. She also outperforms Hageman by a huge margin in Laramie another stronghold of the Democrats.
- Lastly, ever since Trump endorsed early, clearing the field and reducing the chance that the “anti-Cheney” vote gets divided.
Liz Cheney Polls Wyoming
Liz Cheney has been polling around the 30% level over multiple polls suggesting that she is likely to lose BIG in Wyoming.
|Polling Average||August 16th, 2022|
|Wyoming Survey & Analysis Center||August 6th, 2022|
|WPA Intel (Hageman)||July 18th, 2022|
Liz Cheney Polls: Cheney vs Trump Timeline
Liz Cheney as an Independent in November?
Cheney has a better chance of winning the election in November than in the Primary election two weeks from now.
- Liz Cheney is certain to lose the primary and is unlikely to win more than 35% of the vote.
- 70% of registered voters in Wyoming are Republicans
- If Democrats and Independents back Cheney in November, Cheney will need to win about 30% of the Republican vote to win the General election which is not impossible.
- Therefore, the probability of Cheney winning 30% of the Republican vote and a large proportion of the Democratic party and Independent vote is much higher than her winning more than 35% of the vote in the Primary
- That said, the scenario is highly speculative and should be read with caution.
Liz Cheney Approval Rating Wyoming
According to the latest poll by the Casper Star Tribune, the main reason for the high disapproval rates of House Rep. Congresswoman Liz Cheney is her involvement with the Jan 6th Committee.
Liz Cheney Approval Rating as the Vice-Chair of Jan 6th Committee
|Quinnipiac Poll||June 2022|
Liz Cheney Polls: Favorability
|YouGov Poll||June 2022|
|Cygnal Internal Poll||May 2022|
Liz Cheney Polls Wyoming: Latest Google Search Update
Wyoming Primary Polls 2022: Social Media Net Sentiment (Last 7 days)
- Liz Cheney braces for a big loss — and plots a new beginning
- Wyoming’s Liz Cheney, Alaska’s Sarah Palin and Lisa Murkowski among big names in GOP primaries
- How Liz Cheney went from rising Republican star to primary underdog after Jan. 6
- Prospects of Liz Cheney Being a Threat to Trump in 2024 Are Overblown
- What would a Liz Cheney run for president look like?
- Betting Market: 97 Cents on the Dollar Harriet Hageman Defeats Liz Cheney Tuesday
Cheney Polls Wyoming: Latest Videos
Liz Cheney: Right-Wing Icon, Trump Critic… Private Citizen?
Cheney Polls Wyoming 2022: Latest Tweets
2022 Wyoming House Race Polls: Candidates in the Republican Primaries
The major candidates running in this Primary are:-
- Liz Cheney, incumbent US House Representative
- Harriet Hageman, lawyer, a former member of the RNC and Trump’s chosen candidate to defeat Liz Cheney
- The last time the state elected a Democrat to this seat was in 1976. And the last time the seat witnessed a competitive election was in 2006.
|2020||Liz Cheney||68.56%||Lynette |
|2018||Liz Cheney||63.59%||Greg |
|2016||Liz Cheney||62.03%||Ryan |
Liz Cheney Polls: Racial Demographics of the State
As per the 2020 Census
An overwhelming majority of voters in the state are White, the same is the case in the Republican Primary
Wyoming Primary Polls 2022: Endorsements
- Liz Cheney
- George W Bush, 43rd President (2001 – 2008)
- Bill Cassidy, U.S. Senator from Louisiana (2015 – Present)
- Jeff Flake, former U.S. Senator from Arizona (2013 – 2018)
- Susan Collins, U.S. Senator from Maine (1999 – present)
- Charlie Baker, Governor of Massachusetts (2015 – present)
- Jeb Bush, Governor of Florida (1999 – 2007)
- Paul Ryan, US House Speaker (2015 – 2019)
- John Boehner, US House Speaker (2011 – 2015)
Many of Liz Cheney’s supporters and donors can be considered to belong to the Republican ‘Establishment’, ‘Never-Trumper’, and moderate wings of the party. Both incumbent senators who have endorsed Cheney voted to impeach Trump.
2. Harriet Hageman
- Donald J Trump, 45th President (2017-2020)
- Bell Stepien, Donald Trump’s campaign manager for the 2020 Presidential Election
- Peter Thiel, co-founder of PayPal and venture capitalist
- Barbara Cubin, former Secretary of the House Republican Conference (2001–2003) and U.S. Representative for Wyoming’s at-large congressional district (1995–2009)
- Corey Lewandowski, political operative, lobbyist, political commentator, and author
There are no 2022 Wyoming House Race Polls on the Democratic Primary simply because there is no activity on the Democratic Side regarding this house seat. Statistics posted below may tell us why they aren’t enthusiastic about this election regardless of who wins this Republican Primary
2022 Wyoming House Race Polls: Latest Voter Registration as of October 31, 2021.
As per figures released by the Wyoming Secretary of State.
Wyoming has about 281,000 registered voters
- Registered Republicans are 70.4% of all registered voters
- Registered Democrats are 15.9% of all registered voters
- 12.5% of voters are unaffiliated while 0.9% of voters belong to the Libertarian Party
Republicans are a majority of all voters in all but 2 counties in the state. In 2020 Donald Trump won Wyoming by 43 points, his best state in the nation.
2022 Wyoming House Race Polls: How Wyoming has voted in the past
The last time the Democrats won a statewide race was in 2010; the last time they won a senate seat was in 1976.
A) Presidential Elections
The last time Wyoming voted for a Democratic President was in 1964.
Since 1968, no Democrat has crossed 40% of the total vote share
C) Liz Cheney’s Primary Performance
|Year||Liz Cheney’s Voteshare|
Crowdwisdom compiles polls from all sources but unlike RCP or 538 retains only recent polls. This gives the reader a better idea of the latest situation.