Mandela Barnes Polls: Barnes Leads But Undecided Voters Could Spoil His Chances
- Mandela Barnes Polls: The latest Wisconsin Senate Race Polls for the Democratic Party Primary election has Mandela Barnes leading.
- The average of the last 3 Wisconsin Senate Race Polls: Barnes: 26% Lasry: 23% Undecided: 32%
- Google Search Data (Last 7 Days): Barnes: 71% Lasry: 29%
- Net Social Media Sentiment (Last 7 days): Barnes: -41.1% Lasry: -65 %
The Democratic Party’s Wisconsin Senate Race is heading for a close finish with two top candidates, Mandel Barnes and Alex Lasry battling to win the Democratic Party nomination. The current Senator, Republican Ron Johnson is running for his third term and he is comfortably placed to win the GOP nomination once again.
However, the real competition lies among the Democrats as per the latest Wisconsin Senate Race Polls. Mandela and Alex Lasry have been the top two Democratic Party candidates with Mandela leading since the beginning. However, the major concern for Mandela would be the undecided votes. Despite the polls giving him an edge, an average of 30% of the voters are still undecided as per the polls. Therefore, the Democratic Party’s Wisconsin Senate Primary Race remains wide open as of now.
Mandela Barnes Polls: Latest Wisconsin Senate Race Polls
|Poll source||Date||Mandela Barnes||Sarah Godlewski||Alex Lasry||Undecided|
|Average of Polls||July 2nd||26%||11%||23%||32%|
|Marquette University||June 14–20||25%||9%||21%||36%|
|Normington Petts (D)||May 18–22||34%||18%||31%||12%|
|Marquette University||April 19–24||19%||7%||16%||49%|
The poll for the upcoming Wisconsin Senate Race has Mandela Barnes leading. Alex Lasry is close second and Sarah Godlewski is in third place as per the last 3 polls. But the result of the Wisconsin Senate Democratic Party’s Primary election depends upon the undecided voters.
Considering the last 3 polls, an average of 32% of the likely Democrat voters are undecided which is more than the average for Mandela Barnes. As per the average of the latest 3 polls, Lasry is just 3 points behind Barnes, therefore, the race is quite close to calling as of now.
Mandela Barnes Polls: Google Trends For Last 7 Days
|Mandela Barnes||Alex Lasry|
Google Trend has been quite an efficient tool to gauge the mood of the public. Mandela Barnes’ search volume in the last 7 days has been higher as compared to Alex Lasry but in the last few days, the search volume of Alex Lasry has been rising while for Barnes, there has been a slight retreat in search volume.
Wisconsin Senate Race Polls: Net Sentiment (Last 7 Days)
The last 7 days’ social media net sentiment for both Barnes and Lasry are Negative.
Mandela Barnes Polls: Latest Tweets
Wisconsin Senate Race Polls: Latest Endorsements
- U.S. Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
- Member of Congress for Arizona, Ruben Gallego
- Senator Cory Booker
- Congressman and Majority Whip Jim Clyburn
- Congressman Ro Khanna
- Senator Elizabeth Warren
- Dave Hansen, former state senator (Wisconsin Senate, District 30)
- Shelia Stubbs, state representative (Wisconsin Assembly, District 77)
- Dana Wachs, former state representative (Wisconsin Assembly, District 91)
- International Alliance of Theatrical Stage Employees Local 18
- Wisconsin Teamsters Joint Council 39
- International Union of Bricklayers and Allied Craftworkers of Wisconsin
Mandela Barnes Polls: Verdict
The Democratic Party’s Primary election for Wisconsin Senate Race is too close to call as per the polls with the majority of voters undecided. Mandela Barnes is ahead in almost all the polls but his lead over Alex Lasry, his closest Democratic rival is narrowing. However, with prominent Democrats backing Mandela Barnes, his chances of winning the nomination for the Wisconsin Senate race is higher as compared to that of Alex Lasry.