North Carolina Senate Polls 2022: Ted Budd wins North Carolina Senate Race
Election Day Updates
- Cheri Beasley: 47.1%
- Ted Budd: 50.8%
North Carolina Senate Polls 2022: In the latest North Carolina Senate Poll Tedd Budd (R) is ahead of Cheri Beasley (D) by 1%.
Latest North Carolina Senate Polls 2022: Tedd Budd 48%, Cheri Beasley 47%
Google Search Share: Tedd Budd: 53%, Cheri Beasley: 47%
Social Media Sentiments: Tedd Budd: -42.4%, Cheri Beasley: +3.7%
CrodwisdomLIVE Prediction: Tedd Budd to win by at least a 5% margin
The North Carolina Senate Race will be held on November 8th, 2022 to elect the representative. Former Chief Justice of the North Carolina Supreme Court Cheri Beasley won the Democratic Party’s Primary election and Ted Budd successfully won the GOP nomination.
North Carolina Senate Race 2022 Predictions: Who is Gaining?
- Polls: Tedd Budd
- Google Search: Steady
- Social Media Sentiment: Beasley
North Carolina Senate Polls 2022: Insights and Observations
- Joe Biden does not enjoy a good Job Approval Rating in North Carolina. The latest survey by Cygnal gives Biden a 38.7% Approval Rating which may not favor Cheri Beasley.
- The latest poll has placed both Cheri Beasley and Ted Budd in a neck-to-neck fight with none of the two candidates having an advantage.
- Our average of the last three latest polls has Cheri Beasley leading by 2% over Ted Budd.
- The 45-64 age Bracket Makes up Most of the North Carolina Voters. Cheri Beasley has the Support of 48% of Voters in North Carolina belonging to 45-64 of age.
- Among Female Voters, Cheri Beasley Enjoys the Support of 49% whereas 34% are in Favor of Ted Budd.
- Ted Budd Leads among the Male Voters. He Enjoys the Support of 46% of Male Voters, Cheri Beasley, on the other hand, is Slightly Behind with 39%.
- Ted Budd as Expected is leading by a Massive Margin among White Voters. He Enjoys the Support with 56% to Cheri Beasley’s 32%.
- Cheri Beasley is way ahead in the support of Black Voters with 79% of Voters approving her Candidature.
North Carolina Senate Polls: General Election
|Average of Polls||November 4th|
|Tedd Budd (R)||49%|
|Cheri Beasley (D)||46.3%|
|Remington Research Group||November 2nd|
|2016 Election Result|
|Richard Burr (R)||51.0%|
|Deborah K Ross (D)||45.3%|
NC Senate Race Polls 2022: Google Search Data
Last 7 days
- Tedd Budd: 53%
- Cheri Beasley: 47%
NC Senate Race Polls 2022: Social Media Sentiment
Last 7 days
- Budd: -42.4%
- Cheri Beasley: +3.7%
2022 North Carolina Senate Polls: Latest Videos
North Carolina Senate Polls: Demographics of the Voting Age Population (VAP)
- White American: 63.6%
- Hispanic American: 8.9%
- African American: 21.4%
- Asian American: 3.7%
- Native American: 2.8%
- Male: 47.6%
- Female: 52.4%
- 18 to 29 years: 21.0%
- 30-44 years: 23.1%
- 45-64 years: 33.6%
- 65+ Years Old: 22.3%
The data is from the 2020 census. It shows an increasingly diversifying state with a booming Hispanic population. As a deep-south state, it has a large African-American population, especially in rural areas.
Democratic vote strength comes from minorities and urban areas especially the research triangle and the Charlotte metro area. Joe Biden won Mecklenburg county – home to 1.1m people – by 35 points, while Clinton only won it by 29. Republican strength is centered in the exurban county around Charlotte and Sandhill area.
Native Americans are a swing group in the state unlike Natives in other western states, who backed Biden in massive margins. Robeson county, which is 40% backed Trump by 18 after backing him by 4 in 2016.
North Carolina Senate Polls 2022: Major Counties Break up in Last Election
1- Mecklenberg County: Major City- Charlotte
- Republicans: 37.0%
- Democrats: 59.3%
2- Wake County: Major City-Raleigh
- Republicans: 41.5%
- Democrats: 55.3%
3-Guilford county: Major City- Greensboro
- Republicans: 40.6%
- Democrats: 56.4%
4-Durham County: Major City-Durham
- Republicans: 21.7%
- Democrats: 75.9%
Crowdwisdom Analytics– Democratic party won All Four Major Counties. Republicans Success Lied in Sweeping 77 out of 100 Counties in the last Election.
This Time Fight is Expected to be Much Closer, Both parties have lost Some Popularity. Different Results in 5-6 Counties Can have an Effect on Result.
In 2016, this race was seen as competitive but Senator Richard Burr won by a larger-than-expected margin. While Trump won the state by under 4 points, Republican Burr won by 5.7.