Democratic Party PA Senate Race 2022 Polls
The 2022 Senate Election in Pennsylvania is set to take place on the 8th of November 2022. The incumbent Republican Senator, Pat Toomey on October 5th, 2020 had announced that he would not run for re-election to a third term stating that he plans “to go back to the private sector”.
The current composition in the Senate between Republicans and Democrats is 50-50, and an open race in a state Biden won in 2020 presents them with their best opportunity of flipping a seat.
John Fetterman finally goes off on Dr. Oz in must-see takedown (interview)
PA Senate Race 2022 Polls: Latest Polls, November 8
John Fetterman has led every poll so far and is the frontrunner.
|Civiqs||Oct 31- Nov 5||52%||5%||12%|
|Franklin & Marshall College||Oct 28-Nov 3, 2021||27%||8%||17%|
|Data for Progress||May 7–14, 2021||40%||9%||21%|
Franklin and Marshall College Poll
- John Fetterman is the leading candidate at about 27% of all votes with Rep. Connor Lamb coming in second at around 17%.
- 36% of voters are still undecided.
Data for Progress Poll
- John Fetterman is the frontrunner at around 40% of all votes.
- Connor Lamb comes in at second place with 21%.
PA Senate Race 2022 Polls: Google Search Update, January 6th
The frontrunner in this race is John Fetterman followed by Conor Lamb.
John Fetterman is ahead of every other candidate in almost all regions of the state, Conor Lamb performs best in Pittsburgh area where his district (PA-17) lies.
Conor Lamb: 13%
John Fetterman: 68%
Sharif Street: 3%
Malcolm Kenyatta: 3%
Val Arkoosh: 10%
PA Senate Race 2022 Polls: Latest News, Jan 8, 2022
PA Senate Race 2022 Polls: Latest Videos
Protecting This Democracy
PA Senate Race 2022 Polls: Latest Tweets Jan 8, 2022
PA Senate Race 2022 Polls: Candidates in the Primaries
The primary will be held in May 2022 and both parties have a large number of qualified candidates who have stepped up to contest in the election.
As of now the major candidates are:-
- John Fetterman, Lt. Gov. of Pennsylvania(2019- Present)
- Val Arkoosh, the Montgomery Commission Chair
- Malcolm Kenyatta, State Representative for the 181st District
- Conor Lamb, US Representative for Pennsyalvania’s 17th Congressional District
- Sharif Street, State Senator for the 3rd District and vice-chair of the Pennsylvania Democratic Party
The frontrunners in both of the competitive primaries will go on to represent the party in the General Election on November 8th
PA Senate Race 2022 Polls: Racial Demographics
As per the latest 2020 Census Figures
Read: Ohio Senate 2022 Preview